Saturday, 9 April 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #6

I decided to post a little earlier today, since tomorrow is going to be busy. Before I share the sketch with you, I would like to thank you for playing along with my sketch last week! I had a lovely feedback from some of you, that you liked the previous sketches so much, that you saved them for future reference. It tickles me pink... ^^
I really do enjoy making them :)
The sketch this week is as follows:



On my card, I used the images from the adorable new There She Goes stamp set, called My Little Friend. As much as I adore all Torico's sets, I think that she hit the very top with this one. It's huge (a total of 31 stamps!!), and full to the brim with totally hilarious stuff. I LOVE it.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Melon Berry), American Crafts (brown); paper: My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon; stamps: There She Goes (My Little Friend); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa); Copics; satin ribbon; border punch: Martha Stewart; sewing machine; string: AnnaBelle Stamps; paper roses
---------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz application, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------

I can't wait to see what you'll make with it :) Thanks for visiting, have a lovely weekend!
Photobucket


8 comments:

  1. another fabulous sketch, can't wait to give it a whirl!! I love your take, the image is just so cute, and beautifully coloured to boot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card. love that image. I'm working on the sketch right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,lovely sketch:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful sketch...i might attempt to do a card for this one...and i love the card you made...that little guy just pops off the background...fab colors too

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card!! I will be playing this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, and super fab sketch! As you can tell...I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, and image is just the cutest..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colorful card and I had fun with the sketch! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012