Saturday, 16 April 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #7

Thank you so much for playing with my sketch last week, guys! You totally rock my world :)
Here's this week's sketch - this time I decided on a square layout, but feel free to change the shape of the card, if squares are not your favourite...



I had a plan to make a nice big bow in place of the flower, but in the end the size of the elements didn't allow me to have anything there. I do think though, that the bee looks quite neat, flying up onto the upper panel :)
The one thing that I don't like about the photo, is that the background stamped on Aqua Mist with white ink, is barely visible.It is quite a nice effect IRL, you have to believe me :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Lemon Tart, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist), white; stamps: PTI (All About You Additions), AnnaBelle Stamps (Backgrounds By Design 3); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), PTI (Fresh Snow); Copics; flocked ribbon; sewing machine; glitter glue: Ice Stickles; rhinestones: Kaisercraft

I'm also playing with Totally Hues Challenge #7, and the Spring Into Spring challenge over at A Passion For Papertrey.

Photobucket

---------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz application, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------

I hope you'll find the time to play along. Have fun with it!
Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card, such fun colors......luv the square sketch too...have a super weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet, springtime card, girlie! Adore the dimension you've added to that flower - genius!
    Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey (my word, girlie, how on earth do you fit in the time to play along with us?! LOL!)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute I love the colors, paper and image!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great sketch and a lovely card, love those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome colors and dimension, Chupa! Fabulous card! Love the sketch, too! I just had to play along! Love a good sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012