Saturday, 23 April 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #8

Hi friends, Happy Easter to each one of you fabulous people!!
You all totally rocked my sketch last week, thanks so much for playing! I really enjoy seeing your unique takes on them, and knowing that you like them. Really.
I'm bringing you this week's sketch earlier, since I'm leaving shortly and I wanted to make sure that I've got all things linked up before that. The Inlinkz thingy for the previous sketch is still open for a couple of hours, though, so feel free to play along with either!

Some of you may remember my Thursday's post, where I shared that I fell in love with this card by Niki Estes, and said that I might turn that terrific layout into a sketch. Well, I did just that :) I hope you'll like it!



On my card, I used the colours of FTTC114 - Aqua, Brown & Yellow.



Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Harvest Gold), American Crafts (aqua), white; paper: My Mind's Eye; stamps: Flourishes (silhouette), SU! (sentiment), Prima (wire background); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa, Cantaloupe), Versa Color (Sky Blue, Cyan, Celadon); sewing machine; Nestabilities Circles; buttons
---------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz application, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------

I hope you'll find the time to play along. Have fun with it!
Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. Just GORGEOUS thanks for playing along with FTTC!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great sketch I must try and your blend of the colors for the FTTC is just perfection! Awesome card, Chupa! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple elegance!! Love the new sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I missed the cut off for this fabulous sketch, but I wanted to share my little note card set made with it....the link is here...luv your sketch Chupa!

    http://enjoythevasunshine.blogspot.com/2011/05/verve-diva-inspiration-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012