Thursday, 21 April 2011

Sweet thank you

Well imagine I decided on one more post tonight! I hope I'm not starting to get on your nerves :)
I found this card by Niki Estes, browsing her blog this morning, and I loved it so much that I just had to sit down and make something similar. In fact, I still have a couple of ideas on my mind, about dressing up this layout, that I might turn it into the next Sketchbook Saturday sketch :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, PTI (Sweet Blush); paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Penny Black; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Sky Blue, Cyan), Versa Magic (Pink Grapefruit); Copics; Nestabilities Circles; sewing machine; Pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; Glossy Accents by Ranger

I found the colours of PDCC78 perfect for my idea, and I'm also playing with WMC52 - All Things Adorable.

Photobucket Photobucket

I promise that's it for tonight! I will most probably have something to share tomorrow, but since today's been hubby's last day of work & we're planning to do something nice together, I guess it possibly won't be my most crafty day :)
Ttyl, sweets!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Very cute! Congrats on your shout out last week at PDC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card, girlie! Love how you incorporated all of our colors in such a lovely scene...it's always so great to have you with us in The Play Date Cafe : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when a new post from you pops up in my Google Reader. I really enjoy each and every one of your cards and appreciate all the time and effort you put into each project and post....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! So jealous of your talent CHupa!!! PErfect use of the PDCC colours, thanks for joining us again at The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and fun card Chupa! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and loving your image. Very colourful and fun and super sweet:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, Girl, Girl.... Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely darling, Chupa! LOVE those shiny balloons and gorgeous papers and that you turned it into a fabulous sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! An amazing mix of challenges, the colours are perfectly balanced! stunning colouring and loving the glossy balloons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those shiny balloons! Thanks for playing with us at The Cafe again, Chupa. :) Always a pleasure to see your work hanging in the gallery there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is delightful Chupa! Those glossy balloons are the perfect accent and the image is so sweet! I see that you were especially inspired by these colors being that you were the first entry. Rock on, girlfriend! And...glad to see you over in the Cafe...

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable - I just love how you popped up those balloons and added that glossy accent to them. Great use of this week's colors too. Glad to see you playing the The Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012