Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Taylored Expressions April Sneaks - Day 2

It's time for me to wrap it up, with the release of the last banner that I concepted for Taylored Expressions! It's been a FUN ride, and I can't believe it's my last time hopping with the ever fabulous Baker's Dozen... *sniff sniff*
The banner that is previewed today, is the third and last one released by TE.
It's A Banner Day - 3 comes with a matching die, that's so easy to use!



I prepared two cards for you... enjoy :)
On the first card I paired the new set with the amazing image from Discover Your Wings again. LOVE these flowers!!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Melon Mambo), American Crafts (black), textured white (unknown brand); paper: Echo Park Paper; stamps: Taylored Expressions (It's A Banner Day 3, Discover Your Wings); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud), Versa Color (Celadon), Versa Magic (Oasis Green); Nestabilities Circles, Scalloped Circles;twill ribbon; pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; buttons; sewing machine

The sketch comes from MOJO185, and the colours from cQc#79:

Photobucket Photobucket

My next card is more CAS in feel. I used the pot and cup from the CreativiTEA set for my focal image, as well as the label from that same set:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Harvest Glod, Aqua Mist), white; stamps: Taylored Expressions (It's A Banner Day 3, CreativiTEA); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; Nestabilities Labels 14; metallic pearl: AnnaBelle Stamps; edge distresser; QuicKutz embossing folder (Diamonds and Dots)

For this card, I played with FS207, with Irene, aka DandI93 being the Featured Stamper. I CASE'd this card of her. The colours are taken from CAS113 - soft aqua, soft yellow & white.

Here's the complete list of the blogs of the talented ladies, that are previewing the new set today:

Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor Van Bruggen
Tori Wild
Nancy McKinney
ME

All of the new products the Baker's Dozen, Taylor and I are sharing will be available for purchase on Thursday, April 7th at 8am PST.
Thanks so much for stopping by, enjoy your day!
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Wow, Chupa! You are on fire this week!! You've played along with so many challenges and all the cards have been amazing. Motivating me to get in gear to play along with more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Chupa-- These are absolutely GORGEOUS!! Loved this banner set so much-- definitely my favorite shape of the three and you showcase them just beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been so fun having you along on this ride! These banners have become one of my favorite items in my stamp collection! LOVE your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so pretty and the sentiments are perfect with the images you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both GORGEOUS Chupa! LOVE the sets you've paired them with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I love the blue sponging, it looks really good, check out my submission to the Colour Q challenge. Good luck with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are sweet, of course!!! I love your take on the CQC colors and the Mojo sketch--another scary one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and lovely, and I am SO GLAD that you came up with these! Another home run! Yay! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are lovely, Chupa! I love the circle of flowers on the CQC card. Love your tea set on the second! Both are bright and cheery! Thanks for playing with us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, beautiful cards! I really have enjoyed working with these fun banner sets - thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us these past few months!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The top card is quite compelling; there are four of us here that continue talking about it. The second card is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both just gorgeous, Iwona!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such pretty, colorful cards! Love the luscious aqua shading behind those flower silhouettes. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012