Thursday, 14 April 2011

Tuesday Trigger, and photography frustrations

Ok, so I really suck at photographing cards with white space. As you might have noticed, I always photograph stuff in front of a white wall, but when it comes to photographing white on white, it doesn't work any more - the colours all blend together. So when situation calls for it, I have to pull out some coloured cardstock and try it as a background. As much as I love when other gals do it, I can't get a decent, satisfactory photo in that configuration either. Let's just say that I might know what I do wrong, but in order to start taking good photos, I'd probably need a light box, and I'm not sure when (and if) that happens.
For now, you'll have to be left with this...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Cherry Cobbler), American Crafts (Pool), white; paper: October Afternoon; paper doily; stamps: Layers Of Color, Taylored Expressions (with matching die); sewing machine; Copics; Score Buddy; Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps

My inspiration has been the amazing Tuesday Trigger: Porch Play; that I paired with FTL135:

Photobucket Photobucket

Thank you for visiting! xxx
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love these colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WISH my photos looked as good as yours! LOVE this pretty card, and your take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chupa! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012