Sunday, 24 April 2011

Verve sketch

I hope you're all having a happy Easter! We spent a gorgeous day with a family today. I was especially glad to see how happy Zuzia was, playing with her cousins outside. We don't have a big backyard at our house, so our parents' big property is heaven for her, where she can run until she wears out (although it rarely ever happens :))
I've had a very intense couple of days, preparing for Easter, working, entertaining Zuzia and trying to keep up with my assignments. There's quite a lot going on ATM, on the card-making field, and I'm finding myself being just about on time with everything :)
None the less, I did manage to squeeze in one card that I could readily share with you, and it was made for the last Verve sketch for April (VLVApr2011 Week 4):



Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, American Crafts (brown), cream; paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose - Hazel); stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps (Mother's Day Bouquet); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versa Magic (Sea Breeze); sewing machine; Nestabilities Ovals, Scalloped Ovals; buttons; grosgrain ribbon; string: AnnaBelle Stamps; decorative sticker: Pink Paislee



The stamps are a part of the Mother's Day Bouquet stamp set, that I designed for AnnaBelle Stamps. I paper pieced the bouqued, and popped up on the foam tape.
Have a great rest of the holidays! See you tomorrow,
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. You make the most beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I agree with Sue! I simply love everything you create. YOur work is always so beautiful and so original......As a beginning card maker I am just in awe :) And I LOVE this pieced and stitched card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - love your colors - you just have magic hands girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!! I adore all of the stitching!! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW oh WOW Chupa!!! LOVE this!! Deb's comment "magic hands" so SO fitting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so brave tackling this sketch, your take is amazing!! love the paper pieced flowers and the gorgeous paper combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, all the colors and patterns are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the paper placement and stitching on this BEAUTIFUL card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012