Sunday, 10 April 2011

Weekend sum up

Hi friends, did you miss me? :)
After a busy day, I was happy to cave in my craft room and relax with paper and inkpad in my hands. I was initially thinking that it would be cool enough to have one card done, but I turned on my favourite program and it all went smoothly from there... ending with three cards :)
Let me show you what I cooked up... first up is a Flourishes card, made for the two current challenges of theirs - FLLCAPR11 & FTTC112. I also used the SC327 sketch, and I'm playing with WT317 - Decorative Scissors.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, American Crafts (black); paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose); stamps: Flourishes; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; sewing machine; pinking scissors; button; string, black Sprinkles, ribbon: AnnaBelle Stamps; Nestabilities Labels 14

Both Flourishes challenges are about inspiration, and I tried to combine both on my card. From the "Spring Has Sprung" challenge, I took the colours (robin's egg blue, grass green, daffodil), and I added a dash of kraft from the other challenge, paired with a polka dot pattern to match that fun throw.
Photobucket Photobucket

Here's also the sketch. I did change a couple of things: the shape of the card & panel.

Photobucket

Next up, is a CAS card, for FS218. This week's Featured Stamper is Becky (Bspinks), and I chose to CASE this card of hers. I'm also playing with WMC51, which is to use twine of any sort.

Photobucket

Of course, I couldn't stop adding to the white space, that seemed so bare... lol
In result I doodled some clouds and popped them up around the girl, for extra dimension.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, SU! (Rich Razzleberry, Almost Amethyst); stamps: My Favorite Things; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; black pen; border punch: Fiskars; baker's twine

Lastly, I made the card with the TESC136 sketch, and the colours of C4C82.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Chocolate Chip); paper: Basic Grey, Kaisercraft; stamps: Taylored Expressions; ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves); edge distresser; brown Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; decorative brad

Photobucket Photobucket

I would also like to share with you a couple of photos of Zuzia, taken today at the Grandparents' house. It's been raining and she was given these boots to splash in the mud puddles, then she grabbed that tin bucket and I think she looks hilarious!! Awwww......

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you enjoyed this post. Thank you for visiting!!
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. What you create in a day is amazing! They are all so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome coloring in first one,beautiful cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the cards are gorgeous but when you add photos of your little darling, she kinda steals the show! Lol - she's adorable. I love the white space card. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could just come semi close to your beautiful cards! They are always so exquisite!

    What precious pics of your little sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What CUTE pics of your daughter -- love those boots! :-) Thanks for playing with us gals over at Flourishes -- your card is off the charts beautiful -- the way you colored it up and your fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous mix of cards and the pics of Chuplette are adorable!! Can't believe how big she is now! They grow up ever so quickly...lots of treasured memories to put in your mommy heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chupa, the cards are terrific! Love your take on the FTTC inspiration picture. The cut work detailing on the flowers is amazing! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC!

    Zuzia, is too cute and precious! She is growing so fast, too! Wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards as always and adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of the cards are beautiful, Cupa. Your little girl is a darling. I bet she is a handfull...most little girls are. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the cards are really nice.....but you daughter is adorable, and a cutie pie :). i couldnt concentrate on the cards after seeing her pic. she is s cute patootie :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love your Lenten Roses Chupa! Beautiful in the yellows and greens, and I love the contrast of the paper too. All wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do believe you must be the fastest, most productive stamper I know of! Three such beautiful cards in one evening? I might aspire to that in a week. My hero! Oh, your little Zuzia is so sweet! What darling pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Девочка - солнышко ♥ Открытки потрясающие, Очень нравятся, столько стиля!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! gorgeous colors, paper and layout! Thanks for playing in the FTTC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are amazing! And your daughter, what a cutie!! I received your card from the TSG Week In Review, thank you so much, it is just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful cards, especially the first one, marvelous!! Your daughter is a super precious angel!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful designs, Chupa! Your card for the Timeless Tuesday challenge is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us! (And your darling little girl is so precious... what sweet pictures!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chupa, your designs are fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards all of them. She is simply adorable. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Spring has Sprung challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards Chupa, love them!! And she is so cute!! : ) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012