Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Yet another crafty evening...

Hello, sweets! I'm here to share with you the evening's worth of stamping. I had a break yesterday, so it was a pure joy to give my stamps and papers some love tonight :)

Many of you would ask me how I do it, to be able to create so much in a day. Well, being a SAHM certainly helps, as well as having a fairly self-sufficient toddler :) I do try to squeeze in as much inky time as I can in my daily routine, and you can often find me sitting to my desk if only for a couple of minutes, before running off to whatever/whoever needs me. This way it can take me a few hours to finish a card, but the real time I spend on it is much less.
In fact, I think it never takes me more than hour to finish one any more, as opposed to quite a few that I spent on each card, a year ago.
I guess you can call me an addict :) There's nothing to hide, you can clearly see how much I'm creating, I don't want to stop. My only concern is that the hundreds of cards that I really like, are all stacked in boxes, unloved. *insert a sad face here*

Anyway! Let me share the new stuff with you :)
Here's one with the MOJO187 sketch, and the colours of cQc#81:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Old Olive), PTI (Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist), white; stamps: Hero Arts (Antique Flower Background), Layers Of Color (Vintage Roses), PTI (Mega Mixed Messages), Grant; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Bamboo Leaves); Copics; green pen; ribbon: PTI (Lemon Tart); paper flower; border punch: EK Success; butterfly punch: Martha Stewart; Metallics: AnnaBelle Stamps; edge distresser; Nestabilities Circles; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Textile)

Photobucket Photobucket

On the second one, I used the SSS104 sketch, along with the colours of CR84FN24.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Rustic Cream); paper: Bella!, Echo Park Paper, Kaisercraft, striped paper unknown; stamps: PTI (Mat Stack 1 Collection - with die, All About You Sentiments); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Magic (Aquatic Splash), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); leaf branch die: Taylored Expressions; wrinkled ribbon; buttons; metallic brads; string: AnnaBelle Stamps; edge distresser; sewing machine; Glossy Accents by Ranger

Photobucket Photobucket

Thank you for coming, and your wonderful comments! You really make my addiction much more bearable... (lol)
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Both cards are absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!! I just love your style it is always fresh. I sure wish I had self sufficient toddlers..no such luck here and I am the slowest crafter ever:) Hugs,Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. More Chupa wonders :) Have you checked with any gift stores or flower shops to see if they will carry your cards on consignment or otherwise? Teachers lounges in schools are another great place - have any friends who are teachers that can get them into their school for you? Worth a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both creations are beautiful, Chupa. Thanks so much for playing at CR84FN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are just fabulous! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so pretty! Interesting to hear your "process", I still think you must be pretty darned FAST to get as much done as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cards - love the Mojo Monday card! But your CR84FN card is just stunning!! I love the sentiment, the different layers, the pearls and all the pretty details. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty cards Chupa! The aqua foliage looks fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS Chupa!!! Both cards are magnificent! Love the layers on the CR84FN card!!! Great take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards!! Thanks for joining us this week at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are gorgeous cards, Chupa! Thanks for playing at CQC this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Iwona, both of your cards are GORGEOUS....you definitely rocked both color combos! wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter weekend! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012