I picked these gorgeous MME Lime Twist papers the other day, and I setrously can't stop cutting into these... I love this fun polka dot pattern and wanted to use it, so I steered towards the masculine theme.
The sentiment and candle are from Hold A Candle set, and the strip of stars comes from Backgrounds By Design 4.
Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Enchanted Evening, Simply Chartreuse), American Crafts (red), white; paper: My Mind's Eye; stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps (Hold A Candle, Backgrounds By Design 4); ink: Memento (Paris Dusk); Copics; border punch: EK Success; sewing machine; glitter glue
Check out what the rest of our talented DT girls designed today!
and our Guest Designer Janet O'Brien
How To Play Along :
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Our Sketch Challenge Runs from the last Friday of a month through till the last Friday of the following month.
- Each Friday in between we have themed challenges. To be eligible for the monthly prize of a $20 gift voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps you MUST take part in the sketch challenge AND one of the weekly challenges.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Include a link back to the AnnaBelle Stamps blog in your post.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 5 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, but you can play along without them. For those who use AnnaBelle stamps and upload to the Gallery HERE then you will also be in the running to be our Monthly Guest Designer!
I hope you'll play along with us! Thank you for coming - and have a fabulous day!