Sunday, 1 May 2011

Bows, buttons & flowers... catching up!

**Long post alert - three cards to share**
Firstly - I love crafty Sunday evenings. Especially when I'm perfectly happy with the results! Secondly - I do love bows on my cards. And buttons. Pearls. Flowers and butterflies. You will find them all here tonight... I hope I'm not boring you with using the same embellishements all the time. Seriously, I can't help it...

First card, made with the VLVMay2011 Week 1 sketch, and the colours of CR84FN26. I did break the routine here, and decided to embellish my card with a feather. I like the look, do you?

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft; paper: Fancy Pants Designs, My Mind's Eye; stamps: Layers Of Color (label), SU! (sentiment); ink: VersaMagic, Memento (Rich Cocoa), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); white embossing powder; butterfly ephemera: Collections; pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; seam binding; lace: Kaisercraft; Nestabilities Labels 14; paper flower: Wild Orchid Crafts; artificial feather; edge distresser

Photobucket Photobucket

Next up, a card based on the colours of cQc#82 and Card Patterns 113 sketch:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze), white; paper: Scenic Route, My Mind's Eye; stamps: Layers Of Color (butterfly), Hero Arts (damask), PTI (sentiment); ink: Memento (Summer Sky, Tuxedo Black); Copics; Nestabilities Circles, Scalloped Circles; paper doily; Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; grosgrain ribbon; paper flower; button

Photobucket Photobucket

Lastly, here's one made with the TESC137 sketch, and the colours of PDCC79:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Spring Moss), SU! (Cherry Cobbler), white; paper: Kaisercraft, Basic Grey; stamps: Taylored Expressions; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Sage); Copics; Nestabilities Ovals, Scalloped Ovals ; black pen; Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; satin ribbon; paper flower; buttons; sewing machine

Photobucket Photobucket

I hope you enjoyed these! Thank you so much for visiting my blog tonight, and your lovely, encouraging comments! You're making my days :)
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, Chupa! LOVE what you did with our color story! That ribbon couldn't be more perfect, and I adore the way the dress comes right out of the frame itself! Plus, stunning, paper choices! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous as always, Chupa! Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done, thanks for playing along with us at CQC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Chupa!!! Amazing, as always!!! I so wish I had half your creativity!!! LOVE your CR84FN card!!! Keep using your fav embellies - you have a winning recipe with your cards, why fix it when it ain't broke :) I do love the addition of the feather though! Beautifully executed!!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! always look forward to your interpretation of the challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fabulous cards...you have such a way with colors! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bling on the dress and that delicious ribbon!! Glad you played with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are beautiful, Chupa! Thanks so much for playing with us at the ColourQ again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful cards Chupa, love the texture and depth in the last one! Thanks for joining in the fun at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, all of these are gorgeous but the colors on the middle one had me! Love that butterfly and thank you for using the Card Patterns sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS cards all around!!! Please do NOT stop using all your fave embs...that is what makes your cards so special, and of course your choices of pp's too! Thanks for joining us again at The Play Date Cafe Chupa :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are lovely, Chupa! Thanks so much for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards! Love all of them - you are so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful collection of cards Chupa! The embossed label looks wonderful! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. good grief woman..love all your cards! I especially love your take on the CP sketch! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards!! I love the bold colors on all three of these.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards Chupa. I just love how you've got the fun and contemporary striped ribbon with the fab red rose, stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love visiting here, Chupa!! You rock! I looooooooove that first card with the orangish feather--SOOOOOOO gorgeous! And I love your take on our color story--I don't know how you do it! You always knock out so many challenges and creations weekly! LOVE LOVE LOVE it;) Thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chupa - such a fantastic collection of cards - they are all truly lovely. I think your CR84FN card is gorgeous, and that little feather is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012