Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Card Patterns sketch

Good evening, inkers!
Just one card tonight - I thought I'd have a more fruitful session, but frankly, I feel like someone chewed me through and spat me out. LOL
So, without further ado, here it is...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry); paper: Basic Grey (Curio); stamps: Penny Black, Sullivans; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), Versa Magic (Spanish Olive); Copics; Nestabilities Circles; sewing machine; ribbon: SU!; buttons; string: AnnaBelle Stamps

I'm playing with Card Patterns sketch 117 (I've been loving Nina's sketches!), and Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #8 (although my colours are a bit more saturated versions of the inspiration)



I hope you like the card... see you tomorrow, have a fabulous day! xoxo
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Iwona you did a beautiful job of the sketch and your colours match the bottom left corner of the photo perfectly :) Such a lovely card. Hope you feel less chewed up after a good nights sleep. Thanks for playing with us again at Jay Gee's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Iwona! Love those bold colors and the flowers. Everthing just pops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely without a doubt stunning!!!!! Love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chick, gorgeous card this month! Love the colouring and fabulous papers! Thanks for playing along with us again this month ... cheers Ange

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012