Thursday, 12 May 2011

CASE Study Challenge #39

I'm so happy to have a brand new CASE Study challenge introduced to you today! Not only I love this month's Muse, Sarah Martina Parker, I'm in awe of her inspiration card this week, but I'm also very happy with my sample. Winner all around :)
Here's Sarah's inspiration card:



LinkYou know that I'm a lot into vintage/shabby these days, but I do love colour on my cards too. I guess in this regard, mine and Sarah's style have a meeting point, as we're not afraid of introducing strong colour combinations, to an otherwise shabby chic card.
There are various elements that inspired me in the above card, including the layout with the fun cluster of embellies, vintage-style label & lace.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, PTI (Rustic White); paper: Crate Paper; stamps: Glitz Design, Layers Of Color; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Magic (Oasis Green); seam binding; sewing machine; flowers: Prima; decorative branches; crocheted doily: Kaisercraft; buttons

My card is also based on the SC332 sketch (turned on the side), and my colours fit the Tuesday Trigger: Skirting the Issue:

Photobucket Photobucket

Please visit the rest of the fabulous CASE Study Design Team's blogs, to see what yumminess they cooked up for your viewing pleasure this week:

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Sarah Martina Parker - May Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Thank you for visiting! See you later, I hope :)
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Боже,какая красота!!!!!Так креативно смотрится!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is truly phenomenal Chupa! WOW! A most perfect example of vintage meets shabby chic meets AWESOME! This is honestly the most beautiful card I have seen; love the delicious cluster of gorgeous embellishments and the greenery sticking out is so COOL! Thank you for sharing and inspiring! You are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word, this is fabulous! I just love the boldness of your colors! You are using some of my favorite papers, ever, too! :) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards, as usual! I especially love the top one! I love the colours and the detail, you always have such beautiful detail in all of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Chupa! Great take on both challenges.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! Love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Chupa! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012