Thursday, 19 May 2011

CASE Study Challenge #40

We're up to for the 40th challenge over at CASE Study, and our fabulous Muse for May is Sarah Martina Parker. With my love for heavy embellished cards (vivid shabby chic style), I'm finding this month awesome!
Sarah's inspiration card, that I chose for this week, is as follows:



LinkI was taken by these shabbified creams and peaches, and this amazing flower. I also love the music background. Mmmmm! I wanted to use such paper on my card as well, but I have just received some utterly gorgeous MME Lost & Found papers today and I thought that it would be nice to cut into these instead :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Fine Linen); paper: My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found); sticker: Glitz Design; ink: Distress Ink (Pumice Stone); twill ribbon; paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts; pearls: Kaisercraft; fabric leaves

The sketch that I used, comes from the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge #23. I stumbled upon Andrea's blog earlier today, where she mentioned that she has just found their challenges, and so I followed there :) I've got a ton of WOC flowers and LOVE them!
(I totally forgot about the "mums are special" twist, I hope it's still ok...)
The additional colour inspiration comes from The Ribbon Reel Challenge #2 - Shabby Strawberries & Cream.

Photobucket Photobucket

Please visit the rest of the fabulous CASE Study Design Team's blogs, to see what yumminess they cooked up for your viewing pleasure this week:

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler (taking a break this week)
Teneale Williams
Sarah Martina Parker - May Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Thank you for visiting! Inky hugs ~
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, my dear...that pink flower just grabs your face! Lovely design and wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just yummy!!! I love that punched edge on the left, I love the pearls... Everything is just so pretty! :) Thanks so much for having me this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, love the pearls and the gorgeous blooms. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your charming card:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely ... gorgeous background papers! Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the pink flower and the pretty background papers. Thanks for joining us this week at The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is adorable! I love it! Everything is so stunning. Thank you for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel.

    Zuzana x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. brilliant card, love the pink flower and sprinkling of pink pearls! thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012