Thursday, 26 May 2011

CASE Study Challenge #41

For today's TSG Blog Hop please click HERE. Thanks!

Hello, peeps!
It's Thursday, and you know what it means... A new CASE Study challenge! I'm not thrilled that with this challenge we're saying good-bye to our May Muse, Sarah Martina Parker. When I picked her, I knew that I'm going to love CASEing her, but in the end I had such an amazing time, that I would just keep doing it for a couple of weeks more... *sigh*
Here's the last gorgeous inspiration card:



LinkI love kraft combined with a dark hue, and I picked plum for mine. For the third colour accent, I swapped green for blue. I also wanted to try the Sarah-style distressing with white ink, so I picked my PTI Fresh Snow and applied it directly to paper.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede), cream; paper: Prima; stamps: Hero Arts (Sunburst Lace), Layers Of Color (Flutterescent), PTI (Mat Stack 1, Say It With Style); ink: Distress Ink (Pumice Stone), Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versa Magic (Oasis Green), PTI (Fresh Snow); edge distresser; sewing machine; seam binding; button; string; epoxy letter stickers: Jemark

I used Card Paterns sketch 116, and the colours of CC324 (Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Perfect Plum).


Please visit the rest of the fabulous CASE Study Design Team's blogs, to see what yumminess they cooked up for your viewing pleasure this week:

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Sarah Martina Parker - May Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Thank you for visiting! xxx
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Your card is breathtaking! It's gorgeous! I don't have words to say how much I like it! The butterfly is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats honestly all I can say about this. It all just flows so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely, lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could stare at this all day! It's gorgeous! You work such wonders with paper, and it's been SO much fun to see what you've created this month... I couldn't have asked for a more fun time - and I absolutely LOVED getting to know you a bit better. :) HUGS & Thank you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is out of this world beautiful. Wow!
    Tesa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cards are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a collage! So much to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUNNING cards - love them both.

    Congrats on the Moxie shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caught you at Moxie Fab! Your butterfly is 'stunning'!, what a great take on Sarah Martina's beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Iwona, your card is always so stunning. I esp love this with all the details and deep colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012