Sunday, 15 May 2011

CASEing Aimes (and one more card)

Another week has started, with me thinking "how the heck am I going to pull it all off?". In case you're wondering - no, I don't have do it ALL. Craft-wise, that is. I do WANT to and you know I'll be trying... *wink*
I've got two cards to show you today, and I'll start with a CASE of my fabulous stamping buddy, Aimes. I squealed with joy when I saw she's this week's Featured Stamper at SCS (FS223). I love that girl to pieces :) :)
I CASE'd this AMAZING card. I wanted to do so for a long time, as I'm drawn to its great layout and colours. Being a lazy snot that I am, I didn't do any wet embossing though (ARGH! I love the look, but I just find it often easier and quicker to just stamp... duh!)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, white; paper: Kaisercraft; stamps: PTI (Turning A New Leaf, Mat Stack 1 (with die), Say It With Style), Grace Taylor (butterfly); ink: Versa Magic (Wheat), PTI (Fresh Snow), Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; Nestabilities Circles; glitter glue: Reeves

Ialso made this card yesterday, with the SSSC117 sketch (what a fun one!), and the colours of CD100 (Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand).

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraftSU! (Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze), PTI (Raspberry Fizz), white; paper: Bo Bunny; stamps: Penny Black; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; Nestabilities Ovals, Scalloped Ovals; Leafy Branch Die: Taylored Expressions; paper rose; border punch: Fiskars; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; QuicKutz embossing folder (Retro Diamonds)

Photobucket

Stay tuned for the announcement of my blog candy winners, and some fun news very soon! Thanks for coming, hugs!
LinkPhotobucket

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card for CD100! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I really like the CD card- that little girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! I love the PB Betsy images - she is so sweet :) Great colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chupa,
    I love your work! Coming to your blog is always an inspiration, hope you get through this week!!! Your card for the CD100 is perfect! Love the sweet image and the gorgeous flower! Thanks for joining us at the Colour Dare!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are marvelous! Love your colouring of that little girl and her presents! Awesome! Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww thanks so much, girlie - you're making this gal blush! Ha!
    ADORE your CASE of my card - life's to short to wet emboss everything and I love the rustic feel purely stamping in white gives the card - totally fabby!
    Of course, I love your second card too - you're making me want that lovely leaf die!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! thanks for playing with us over on The Color Dare challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012