Thursday, 19 May 2011

Chinese lanterns

Hi, sweets! I'm still mojo-less, but I'm trying to push things through, in hope that I'll get the kick on the way, that will help me get back on track. Chuplet is having a little rest (it won't be long, I'm sure), so I'm jumping in to quickly share a card, that I made this morning.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recylced kraft, white, American Crafts (pink); paper: Glitz Design (Afternoon Muse); stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Asian Garden Additions); ink: Versa Magic (Oasis Green, Pink Grapefruit, Gingerbread); lace trim: Kaisercraft; seam binding; button; twine; Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Swiss Dots)

I used the WMSC47 sketch, and the colours of Color Cue {15}. I'm also playing with TPE100 - Favorite Color Combo, Polka Dots & Crinkle Ribbon. My fav colours for a long time have been dusty blue & pink, and when paired with kraft and yummy yellow, they must bring a smile on my face :)

Photobucket Photobucket

As always, thanks for coming!! xxx
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I think this is adorable. You have more mojo than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you little lantern border! The colors on this are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa, good morning. Oh, this card is cute. I have lanterns like this and wondered what to do with them. Thanks for the inspiration. Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, loving all the bright colors and those lanterns are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For being Mojo less, this is fantastic! I love those little lanterns, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun lantern border! I love the cheery colors you used and the little gems are the perfect "extra!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My!!! This is fabulous and I just Looooove your lanterns!!! Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Chupa! I just adore those fabulous lanterns!! Great use of that Glitz paper too...it looks awesome!! Thanks for creating a card for Color Cue {15}!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your bright card! So vibrant and still so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous, Chupa! Love the colors and those lanters are so cute. Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, for not having any mojo, girl, you're rockin'! Such a great, textural take! Thanks so much for playing along with our Color Cue this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012