Friday, 13 May 2011

Flourishes release challenges

Countless blog owners had a hard time with interrupted schedule and un-launched posts, during the Blogger glitch, and another way I was affected was the Flourishes release challenges, that I chose to participate in, but never had a chance to link up my entries to... '
I'll still leave my links in the comments and hope for the best, as they supposedly extended the deadline until tomorrow.

The first of two is the sketch challenge (FLLCMAY11)

Photobucket
And my take below... I switched the intended purpose of the panels, making the horizontal one a paper layer, and accenting the vertical one with only ribbon & lace.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Harvest Gold), American Crafts (red); paper: DCWV (Mariposa); stamps: Flourishes (Humming Along); ink: Versa Color (Narcissus), Memento (Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky); Copics; sewing machine; pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; grosgrain ribbon; lace trim

The other challenge is called 3 In A Row (FLLC3ROW), and we're to pick three of the items in a straight line of our choice.

Photobucket

For me, the three that line up are: button, pink & scallop.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Berry Sorbet), American Crafts (black); paper: Bo Bunny; vellum: Grant; stamps: Flourishes (Gerbera Daisies); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (White); sewing machine; border punch: EK Success; twill ribbon; button; string; butterfly punch: Martha Stewart

Thanks again for checking my blog out! I think I'm done with the updates for most of the day, but I'll be back in a couple of hours, with my Wee Memories challenge card, and later on with a new Sketchbook Saturday! See you then :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Both of these are beautiful. Vibrant colors and papers. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Sketch and 3 in a row challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are beautiful Chupa. I especially love that sweet Hummingbird. I finally got that set in the mail yesterday. It is always out of stock when I go to order it. I can't wait to ink it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chupa, oh, these cards are so beautiful. I just love the hummingbird card. All the detail is so pretty and so much to look at. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! I especially love that background paper on the first one!! Wonderful job with the Flourishes sketch!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012