Sunday, 29 May 2011

Inspiration

Hi, peeps! I'm chiming in with a quick card from this morning. I was browsing the challenges in search for something quick & easy, and I stumbled upon the current Featured Stamper challenge on SCS (FS225). The FS this week is Rosemary, aka RosiGrld, and I found this uber AMAZING card in her gallery. Can you say gorgeous??
I must say that I failed lining up the scored lines perfectly though. I wish mine were as neat as hers!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Aqua Mist), white, recycled kraft; stamps: PTI (Mat Stack 1 - with die), Layers Of Color (Sent With Love), Grace Taylor; ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versa Magic (Aquatic Splash); Copics; pearls: Kaisercraft; Score Buddy

I also used the colours of CR84FN30:



See ya' later, sweets! Enjoy your day :)
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Oh. Em. Gee. This is GORGEOUS! Your scored base is Stunning and the butterfly is so pretty! Such a beautiful take on the challenge colors!
    So glad you could play along with CR84FN this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa, Pretty grid with bling and butterfly! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out Rosemary's card and yes it's gorgeous! But so it yours!! You CASEd it beautifully - I adore your butterfly,the grid is fab and the simplicity of the sentiment is lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not sure what you're look at but scoring looks fabbo, love the little bit of bling you have added, the layered sentiment is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Chupa! Love that beautiful butterfly and the embossed background with the little jewels scattered about! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet little butterfly. Thanks for playing at CR84FN. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chupe, this is so pretty and I love how simple it is. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012