Tuesday, 24 May 2011

May ACSP pubs!

Hi, peeps! I'm popping in to share a couple of my cards published in May's issue of Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft. I'm fortunate to have five there :) Here's a peek!
(I'm sorry for the poor quality of the photos - it's hard to get a good photograph of a glossy page)

In the "Country style" feature, I'm having this little number, made with TSG Bountiful Blessings stamps:

Link
...as well as this one, with some Flourishes & October Afternoon goodness:



In the Stamper's Challenge section, featuring the new yummy Stamp-It woodblock stamp, I've got these two. First one is made with some Glitz Design Scarlett papers.



Finally, there's a Budget Feature, showing some fun ways to make own flowers, and my sample is below:



Thank you for letting me share these with you! If you have your own copy, look into the sneak peek of the next issue at the end of the magazine, and you'll see another card of mine, coming out in June! FUN :)
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. wow, congrats on 5 cards being published! thought this mag was due out today! Will have to head to the newsagents and pick up my copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Iwona! I had a good look at them yesterday when my free copy arrived:-) You've done well boosting the income this month....keep up the good work:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the publications! Yeah!! LOVE the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chupa, this is wonderful . You are so talented and you SHOULD be published. Thanks for sharing these with me because I am sure I can't get that magazine here in the US. Was your husband ecstatic about your published cards? And so many. But of course, he knows how talented you are!!!!! and that we love your work. Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are beautiful! Big congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012