Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Mojo-less...

I thought I'm not going to make it with a card tonight at all, but it didn't feel right :)
I'm finding this week quite psychically demanding, mainly with Chuplet being unusually active and whingy. I haven't had the time to work on something during the day, as I usually would, so my crafty time has been shrunk to late in the evening, when I'm already dead-ish.
This must have affected my mojo, apparently, as I've been struggling with this card for quite a while, and still I'm not hugely happy with it.
I made it with MOJO191 sketch, and the colours of CR84FN28.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (River Rock); paper: Sassafras, My Mind's Eye; Paper Layer & Glitzer (Love Games), Rub-On & letter Stickers (Love Nest): Glitz Design; ink: Distress Ink (Pumice Stone); Leafy Branch die: Taylored Expressions; wrinkled ribbon; paper doily; pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps

Photobucket Photobucket

I hope to get up tomorrow with a fresh mind and a more cooperative Zuzia :) See you then! xxx
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. LOL@Chuplet!!! Oh Chupa your cards are always fabulous, mojo or no mojo! This one too, just like all your cards, is gorgeous! Beautiful elements and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know the feeling... the little ones can sometimes make us that extra bit tired... but, heck, if I could make a card this pretty with no mojo I would be 'sing'ing.... so beautiful!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the days when my son was all over the map and into EVERYTHING! He only did two things - go and sleep LOL! Loved watching him explore his world and see the lights going off in his head as he made connections as to how things work or why things do things etc. but it was exhausting. Wore me out big time and yet they were such precious times. Hang in there, these times will pass.

    As for the mojo, wish my tired mojo looked as good as yours!! Love your take on the sketch. Hang in there (((hugs)))!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how you find time to sneak a card in with a toddler during the day - you have more talent in dealing with kids than I do or your daughter is more patient than most kids. Your card is adorable. Hope it flows better the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Chupa! Those little birds look darling and the daisies add a nice touch! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chupa, this is STUNNING!!! How do you do it girl?! WOW! Love the sweet little birds the bestest!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chupa, LOVE the SONG with those FAB birds! PRETTY card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending hugs - as they get a bit bigger - it does settle down - a bit!! And she'll join you ;)

    I adore this card - so many lovely details - you would never know that you struggled. It's beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card. The daisies are a perfect added touch. I also like how you turned the sketch. Thanks so much for playing at CR84FN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What you call mojo-less I call STUNNING! WOW -- love this, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So wonderful, Chupa! The little birds are the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012