Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Mojo sketch - welcome to the world!

Oh yes, I'm actually giving you one more post tonight (in hope that you won't have enough of me after that!).
There's the first day TSG sneak peeks going on at the moment, so please scroll down or click HERE for that.
I also had another card posted earlier tonight, you can find it by scrolling down too :)

The card below (that quite frankly, I'm very happy about), is created with MOJO192 sketch, and the theme/inspiration from TSTR63.
Also, it's made with stamps from the Baby Joy set from AnnaBelle Stamps, designed by yours truly.
Oh, and there's some yummy MME Lime Twist papers... Call it my newest craze! :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Aqua Mist), American Crafts (brown), white; paper: My Mind's Eye (Lime Twist); stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps (Baby Joy); ink: Versa Magic (Pink Grapefruit), Versa Color (Umber, Celadon), Memento (Rich Cocoa); brown pen; pearls: Kaisercraft; paper doily: Martha Stewart; grosgrain ribbon; paper flower; border punches: Martha Stewart, EK Success



I promise I'll leave you alone for the night right now :)
Have a lovely time, whatever you're doing... and thanks for paying me a visit!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What a precious image! Lovely use of the mojo sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby card!!Thanks for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bold color choice! SO SWEET! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, I love that cute holding hands image...so sweet! Thanks so much for sharing with the Shabby Tea Room, I hope you play again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012