Saturday, 28 May 2011

The Pyrex effect

Hi, friends! I neglected you a in the last two days (meaning really that I neglected some of my weekly challenges), but it's been madness here, on too many levels to count. My dad in law was stricken with sudden health issues, and I couldn't wrap my head around anything.
We've been away all day today, and I have just sat down to the computer to catch up on stuff. Not sure how much I'll manage to do tonight (in sense of getting inky), but certainly I'm too dead to do much else...

Anyhoo, I cooked up this one quickly yesterday, and I wanted to share...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, American Crafts (red), paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose); stamps: Hampton Art, PTI (Signature Greetings); ink: Hero Arts (Soft Apricot), Memento (Lady Bug, Rich Cocoa); red marker; sewing machine; EK Success corner rounder; brads

I made it with the inspiration from Tuesday Trigger: Pyrex Effect, the sketch from Paper and Such, and PPA95 - Brads.



Thanks for coming! xxx
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Chupa, you always make amazing cards. I love your take on the Trigger. I love the paper you chose, the stamps, the frame you created and the one rounded corner!
    Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that your Pyrex inspired you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohh...nice work on the trigger...love your fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your take on the trigger is beautiful! I'm so inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your use of the trigger colours & those stamps are soooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Love the flowers and stitching details for this Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love all of the brads. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Chupa! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Chupa! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what an awesome card....I'm loving those colors. Thanks so much for joining us over at Paper and Such...great to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOOOVE this, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012