Here's my card, made with the Ballerina Rose stamp set, cream Pearl Drops and Tangerine Paper Cord.
Supplies: cardstock: white; paper: DCWV (Mariposa); stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps (Ballerina Rose); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distressing Ink (Pumice Stone); buttons; paper doily: Martha Stewart; Cream Tear Drop Pearls; Tangerine Twisted Paper Cord
The sketch comes from Cardabilities:
I'd love you to check out what the rest of our talented DT girls designed today!
Sue K (taking a short break)
How To Play Along :
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Our Sketch Challenge Runs from the last Friday of a month through till the last Friday of the following month.
- Each Friday in between we have themed challenges. To be eligible for the monthly prize of a $20 gift voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps you MUST take part in the sketch challenge AND one of the weekly challenges.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Include a link back to the AnnaBelle Stamps blog in your post.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 5 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, but you can play along without them. For those who use AnnaBelle stamps and upload to the Gallery HERE then you will also be in the running to be our Monthly Guest Designer!
I hope you'll play along with us! Thank you for coming - have a fabulous day!