Saturday, 28 May 2011

Scrappy Saturday Challenge - Etsy/Pinterest inspiration

It's time for another fun Scrappy Saturday challenge, over at the Wee Memories blog! The challenge this week is to be inspired by something you found on Etsy or Pinterest.

The sponsor of the challenge is May Arts, and they're kindly offering a ribbon prize pack, to one lucky winner.



My inspiration comes from Pinterest. I love the place, and I keep some fabulous inspiration photos there. I chose probably the most loved photo from my collection, this amazing bundle of vintage bits & bobs from Heather Bullard:



This is my favourite colour combo at the moment - baby pink and teal. Add some cream, flowers and lots of lace, and I'm in my private crafty heaven :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Ocean Tides, Rustic White); paper: My Mind's Eye (Lime Twist); stamps: Taylored Expressions (It's A Banner Day - 3), Layers Of Color (Flourish Crest); ink: Versa Magic (Pink Grapefruit, Oasis Green); Nestabilities Labels 14; grosgrain ribbon: Sullivans; Liquid Pearls (Pewter); felt flower; paper flower; doily lace: Kaisercraft; buttons: AnnaBelle Stamps; sewing machine; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Victoria)

I used the SC334 sketch, and I'm also playing with Wild Orchid Challenge #24 - Embossed Layers.
<

If you would like to play with us, visit the Wee Memories blog, where you can link up your creation. You'll be able to see the rest of the lovely DT creations there too.
Thank you for visiting!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oooow yes totally yummy....both your card and the pinterest picture....some of my all time favourite crafty bits and pieces too. Delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inspiration and card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012