Tuesday, 24 May 2011

A simple CAS

Please scroll down for my TSG Blog Hop post!

I had this card sitting on my desk, ready to be blogged since yesterday. It doesn't happen often to have a non-blogged card hanging around for too long, but life took over :)
I made it for this week's FS challenge on SCS (FS224), with Carly (PaperInBloom) being featured.
I chose to CASE this card for its awesome, simple yet stunning layout.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Sweet Blush, Lemon Tart); stamps: Inkadinkado (Bold Damasks), PTI (Mat Stack 1 Collection); ink: Versafine (Onyx Balck), Versa Magic (Pink Grapefruit); rhinestones: Kaisercraft; ribbon: Sullivans

I also used the colours of Totally Hues Challenge #7:



See you tomorrow, for the last day of TSG sneaks! Stay tuned :)
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Chupa, I love this simple card. Thanks for linking back to where you CASed it from. This helps me to see and compare. Thanks for sharing. Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Chupa! I love the elegant simplicity and that fabby bow. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. That bow is amazing...would love to see how you tied it together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chupa!! You do CAS as well as you do everything else!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012