Friday, 6 May 2011

Some Verve, and some Waltzingmouse

Good evening, peeps! It's 9pm here, and I have just put Zuzia to bed (don't ask...). This means, that I've got the time to share with you today's cards, and I *think* I'll want to make some more while it's still early...

The first one is an early bird, that I made in response to this week's Verve sketch on SCS (VLVMay2011 Week 2). I fell in love with it instantly.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts (deep blue); PTI (Rustic White); paper: October Afternoon (5 & Dime); stamps: Verve; ink: Versa Magic (Sea Breeze), Memento (Danube Blue), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Nestabilities Circles, Scalloped Circles; sewing machine; butterfly punches: Martha Stewart, Cristina Re; ribbon: PTI (Simply Chartreuse); paper flower; bling: Kaisercraft; buttons



Now, I received my first Waltzingmouse Stamps stamp set this morning, Asian Garden Additions. I won it in one of their sketch challenges, before they started asking for featuring their stamps. I couldn't be happier, and I jumped right into the opportunity to play with this week's sketch (WMSC45), before the deadline.
I paired the sketch with the colours of PDCC80.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, PTI (Rustic White); paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose); stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps; ink: Hero Arts (Soft Apricot), Memento (Rhubarb Stalk, Rich Cocoa), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); brown pen; sewing machine; pleated trim; string & button: AnnaBelle Stamps

Photobucket Photobucket

I'll see you later, sweets! Thank you so much for coming to my blog :)
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! How fun to win such awesome stamps :) Happy to see you at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Card!!! Your lantarn dangle is super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card! Love the lantern and the little bridge! Excellent use of the images in that set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chupa, your cards are great, as usual. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combination of elements on your Asian card Chupa - especially the little fringe on the side :) Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I LOVE your take on that little tassel and the pleating detail, Chupa! Great combination of challenges! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY!! These are fabulous cards--love that olive green ribbon! LOOOOOOOOOVE that second card--such a great use of stamps! Thanks for playing along with us over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012