Friday, 13 May 2011

TESC Guest Designer

Hello, friends! First post after the big, not-fun break...
I've been waiting until late last night, for Blogger to spring back into action, but unfortunately it didn't. My CASE Study post that disappeared before, didn't come back on its own, but reverted back into the scheduled mode. I'm glad I didn't lose it, but I did lose the comments. I've got a couple of things to catch up with now, including this post, that should have been up long ago!

I'm happy to be a Guest Designer for the brand new Taylored Expressions sketch - TESC138! Here it is:

Photobucket

On my card, I used perhaps my favourite ever TE stamp set - Discover Your Wings.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, American Crafts (olive green), white; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Taylored Expressions (Discover Your Wings); ink: Versa Magic (Spanish Olive), Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Narcissus), Fabrico (Lemon Yellow); Copics; glitter glue: Reeves; sewing machine; paper doily; buttons

I also used the colours od cQc#84:

Photobucket

Please check out what the Baker's Dozen Team did with this amazing sketch:
You can find the details on how to play, here on the Taylored Expressions blog, and also in this post on SCS. I hope you'll take time to play!
Take care peeps & have a lovely weekend!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I really like this one! Great stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is positively magical! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Chupa. You used my all time fav set! :o) Love the colors and the doily! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is real pretty. Love the image. Your paper doily looks like ribbon. Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!!! I do like that butterfly - so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the stamped panels:) Thanks for joining us at CQC this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how pretty. Chupa, you just amaze me with all your beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Chupa! Beautiful butterfly. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Chupa, what a beauty! The stamping, stitching, glitter, it's all just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! You always have the most beautiful and ornate cards! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful take on the sketch, Iwona! One of my favoritist TE sets ever! Glad you could join us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012