Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Three cards, and a big thank you

The big thank you being for your awesome response to my post from earlier today, you truly are the most awesome folks out there! It led me to some fantastic new adventure, that the details of I'll share with you shortly (thanks, Danielle!!), and that will hopefully let me add some to our monthly budget too.
I appreciate all your responses, some of you didn't leave me your email so I couldn't contact you back, so let me just quickly say that Etsy is not really for me. I've got far too many cards to share, that listing them separately would take me ages, and clear out my wallet before I'd even sell any :)

It's late already, and I'm just plain exhausted. I sure should have done a couple of things this evening, but I couldn't concentrate on anything. That's one of these situations that my good old stamps and paper come to aid, followed by a little bit of TV stuff. And so I ended up with three cards, quite surprisingly since it felt like they made themselves effortlessly, while I was watching my favourite show.
LinkLet's get right into it!

A card for MOJO190...
(holy crap, there will soon be number 200, and I still remember the 100th Mojo celebration!)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Aqua Mist, Fine Linen), American Crafts (black), Artarama (light brown); paper: Fancy Pants; Glitz Design Whatnot (Love Games); stamps: Verve (sentiment), Red Lead Paperworks (bird); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); sewing machine; buttons; fabric ribbon; string: AnnaBelle Stamps; border punch: Fiskars

Photobucket

This one is a cheater -I let the DP do the job, and there's not much stamping here, just the sentiment. The papers are from the DCWV Mariposa stack, and I've been meaning to cut into some of its bolder designs, but they're too good to be hidden amongst my usual layers. I had enough trouble figuring out, which end to cut off to have my panel fit the inside of the card :)
The sketch comes from CPS217, and the colours are of CC322 (Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Certainly Celery).

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft; paper: DCWV; stamps: PTI; ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Glitz Design Peek-A-Boo (Afternoon Muse); button

Photobucket

Last one, is created with the fun & simple TPE99 sketch...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (True Thyme (?)), white; paper: Scribble Scrabble; stamps: La La Land Crafts (Sweet Dreams Marci), Hero Arts; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; sewing machine; grosgrain ribbon; Nestabilities Circles, Scalloped Circles; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Swiss Dots)
Photobucket

I'll go and have some night's rest now, but most of you have just started your day, so I hope it will be fabulous. Talk to you later! {mwah}
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hope you found a place to sell your fantabulous cards!!! Keep shining...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it all worked out!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all wonderful!! I especially love your CPS card...the butterflies are fantastic and I just love the sentiment! Thanks for playing at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at CPS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, as always. I can't even pick a favorite. Your cards are top notch -- always -- I pray that your new adventure is everything you've dreamed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh Iwona!! These are gorgeous as ALWAYS!! So happy you shared with TPE this go 'round!!

    Hugs-LORi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012