Saturday, 21 May 2011

Two on Saturday

Hello friends, how's your weekend so far? It was a busy Saturday for us, and I'm satisfied with the amount of stuff that we managed to do today. On top of that, my mojo seems to have come back for the time being, so I was able to whip up some cards without a struggle.
Wanna see?? :)
The first one follows the VLVMay2011 Week 4 sketch, and I paired it with FTTC118, which is a lovely inspiration photo below.

Photobucket
LinkSupplies: cardstock: American Crafts (green, black), white; paper: Grace Taylor; stamps: Flourishes (Kids At Play); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Versa Color (Sage); Nestabilities Ovals/Scalloped Ovals; Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; twill ribbon

Photobucket Photobucket

The other card is as CAS as I can manage... and it's made for Embellish Tags Color Trends Challenge. I *totally* CASE'd this amazing card by Dawn... only added a little more texture & stuff, to make the design more Chupa-style.
I scored the lines with Scor Buddy, and I cut the tag myself, as I don't have a suitable template nor die.



Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Aqua Mist), American Crafts (grey), white; stamps: PTI (Year Of Flowers: Gladiolus, Butterfly Dreams), Grace Taylor (big butterfly); ink: Memento (Danube Blue), Versa Color (Pink Grapefruit); W2 Copic; string: AnnaBelle Stamps; ScorBuddy; clear buttons

Photobucket

Thank you for coming, I sure love it when you do!
I'm heading to bed now, but I'll see you tomorrow. Have a lovely day,
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous! I love that silhouette stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Chupa! Your FTTC card colors are just perfect and, of course, the image is beauitful. I love your CAS card...clean and full of super colors, also..plus a gorgeous 'fly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any style you can't conquer, girlie?! What an amazing CAS card - I totally adore it!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are sooo amazing. really love ur cards
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh Chupa your work is always so AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo corners - love the two tone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, both of them. You are so insanely talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. DARLING card for Timeless Tuesday! I LOVE the music paper in the background! The second card is gorgeous, too! Just LOVE your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card designs! I really like the use of colors. Thanks for joining the Tags Color Trends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Iwona! Both cards are just gorgeous! You rocked these challenges...thank you for taking the time to play the FTTC with us! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful! I love your style! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chupa, your cards are always wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012