Monday, 20 June 2011

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Hop - Baby Joy

It's time for another fun AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Hop!
You should have arrived here from Kylie's blog, but if you're ever lost on the way, or want to join the fun, hop on over to the ABS blog, where you'll find the master list, as well as all the details.



Here's how things work:

Come and join us the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month as we have fun sharing a new set with you! Play along with us for your chance to win the Blog Hop set!
How to Play :
Playing along is now even easier! You can leave a comment on one or all of the DT blogs and add your name using the Inlinkz tool which can be found on any of the DT blogs.
Each Hop a random winner will be drawn and if you've commented on the mystery DT blog then you will be the winner.

Today's Hop is bittersweet, for sure.
The sweet part is that the set we're showing you today, was designed by me! It's called Baby Joy, and it looks like this:



You can purchase it here in the ABS Store.
The bitter part is, that with my already tight schedule and a couple of new things coming soon, I decided that I step down from the ABS Design Team. I really wish I didn't have to do this, but I just physically can't pull it all off at the moment.
It's been the most amazing ride, and I'm so thankful to have met Andrea and the girls. You'll certainly keep seeing me using ABS stamps many times in the future :)
But let me not keep you any longer, on to the cards!
Here's a girly version, with only a sihouette stamped, for the softer look...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Sweet Blush), American Crafts (green), white; paper:
Basic Grey; stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps (
Baby Joy, Backgrounds By Design 5); ink: Versa Magic (Pink Grapefruit); grey Copic marker; grosgrain ribbon; paper piercer; button; string: AnnaBelle Stamps

I used the PPA98 sketch:


And one for a boy! Here I stamped the outline in black, and overstamped with the silhouette in light blue. The outline and silhouette images align perfectly, so that you can mix & match them to your heart's content :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, glittered cardstock: discount, American Crafts (black), white; paper: Kaisercraft; stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps (Baby Joy); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky); pearls: Kaisercraft

This time I used the layout of this gorgeous card of Tami for my inspiration. Tami is this week's Featured Stamper on SCS (FS223). I decided that I change the card to boy-ish instead, and so I followed the colour inspiration of The Ribbon Reel challenge #4:



Next stop is the talented Lisa! Happy hopping!
Photobucket


20 comments:

  1. Sweet cards.......the pink and green is my favourite though!
    Good Luck for the future Iwona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful Iwona! You will be greatly missed )0=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa, as always, your work is beautiful and amazing. I am sure you will fly far and wide with your talent and I look forward to seeing your next adventures! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards and you did an amazing job on designing the stamp set! I've had my eye on this one..I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chuppa the set is one of my all-time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your set is amazing, just beautiful! I love your cards using it too, stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and elegant! Gorgeous stamp! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, love the sweet pram stamp! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful baby card, love that glittery cardstock. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chupa I always love your cards. I'm glad you used the solid version, was wondering how it would come out :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have rocked this set Missy, definately can't pick a favourite!! I love the way you have used the pram on the DS paper, a fabulous effect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great stamp set designed by you!! Love your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Iwona!
    Two beautiful cards! I keep saying...your the colour queen lol, just love the way you use colour!
    Best of luck in everything you do!

    Hugs,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Iwona, these are truly beautiful. So sad to hear you're stepping down but sometimes, life does get in the way. TFS!Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are really pretty, Chupa!! I love the gorgeous color combos you've used!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012