Thursday, 16 June 2011

Busy day!

It's my third post for today (although in blog's time it's the second), and there's one more coming later tonight (Glitz Design projects). SO. One can call it a pretty productive day :)
I scraped out some more time this afternoon, for a couple of cards.
Here's the first one:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Simply Chartreuse), American Crafts (Coffee), SU! (Daffodil Delight), white; paper: Lily Bee Design; stamps: La La Land Crafts (Birthday Marci), Hero Arts; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa), Versa Color (Sage); Copics; Nestabilities Labels 18; sewing machine; May Arts lace; buttons; Cuttlebug embossing folder

I made this one with SC337 sketch, and the colours come from CTD146.



I've also got another project for my CAS-ify me category, inspired by this lovely card by Mary (StamperCamper), this week's Featured Stamper (FS227).
I also used the colours of Color Cue {16} here.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Old Olive), PTI (Plum Pudding), American Crafts (red), Canson (blue), white; stamps: PTI (Dot Spot, Say It With Style); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue, Sweet Plum, Bamboo Leaves, Potter's Clay), PTI (Fresh Snow); edge distresser; corner rounder: EK Success; buttons; QuicKutz embossing folder (Polka Dots)



I hope you like them :) Thanks for visiting, I hope you're not tired of me by now!
Hugs,
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. kwadratowa jest świetna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb! Beautiful colouring on the little girl, I love her big cheeks! And I so adore your CAS card, love that design and the colours you went with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous is right, I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chupa, these cards are great. I love your coloring in the first card. And your second card looks like one I can do with supplies I already have. I think I may cas this one. Woo Hoo. By the way, I never get tired of your posts. I just don't know how you get it all done. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are on fire Missy!!! Marc looks super cute and the second one is purely brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chupa...you NEVER cease to AMAZE me...I mean the modern..edgy fun love from this entry is out of CONTROL! Rock on girly! Thanks so much for playing along with us at WPlus9 Design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came to your blog via the Color Cue challenge and have to say I totally love your card. It's very different from my style of crafting and I find it very inspiring. I really like the bold modern style and its gender neutrality, really stunning!

    Feebsy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, girl! LOVE those blocks of color and all the texture you've tied in to our take! Thank you so much for playing along with our Color Cue this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012