Wednesday, 15 June 2011

CAS-ify me - Hurrah!

Hi, peeps! I'm here to share another project in my new CAS-ify me category, where I challenge myself to Clean & Simple... I hope you're enjoying it so far! :)
The card is made with the FTL144 sketch:



I finally got the Delightful Doilies stamp set from PTI this morning, that I won in a Make It Monday some time ago. I was itching to ink it up straight away, and the sketch seemed perfect for what I had in mind.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Ripe Avocado), SU! (Rich Razzleberry), recycled kraft; stamps: PTI (Delightful Doilies), Waltzingmouse Stamps (Fancy Phrases), AnnaBelle Stamps (Backgrounds By Design 3); ink: PTI (Fresh Snow), Memento (Rich Cocoa), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); sewing machine; border punch: EK Success; buttons; white pen (Signo)

See you around, inky friends! xxx
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. looks great. loving the CAS-ifications

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and I love the white accents you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am simply loving the CAS side of you! This is fabulous, from the design to the color choices. Love the added white pen details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoying this?! I'm LOVING this, girlie! Diggin' those touches of white against the kraft - totally scrummy!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012