Thursday, 30 June 2011

CAS-ify me - Inspired

Hey, sweets! Make sure you won't miss my CASE Study post and card, that has just launched on my blog too. Scroll down to see it!

I've been wanting to play with Inspirational Challenge #3 at Lily Pad Cards, since I knew exactly what card I'd pick. I fell for Sarah's amazing design, in the Digital Challenge post DT line-up, as soon as I saw it.
I loved the wood pattern in the background, but most importantly it struck me, how wonderful the polariod frame looks, with the butterflies that seem to emerge from within the 'photo' and fly off the card. I stuck to that alright :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Ocean Tides), white; paper: Cosmo Cricket (Nutmeg); stamps: Hero Arts (Clouds), Grace Taylor (Nature Girl), SU! (Trendy Trees); inj: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Magic (Oasis Green); edge distresser; baker's twine

I changed my colours, to suit the Scrapbook Boutique challenge. Apart from the required lavender, purple & white, I also used mint from the photo.



I hope to pop in again some time soon... take care and have fun, whatever you're doing :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You're right! The polaroid photo with the butterflies looking like they're flying right out of the photo looks SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, the way you have placed the butterflies is spectacular, stunningly coloured too i might add!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these colors are breathtaking! Love your version of Sarah' card! Thanks for joining us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So honoured to have inspired this GORGEOUS card! Thank you... and thanks for playing along too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012