Sunday, 19 June 2011

CAS-ify me - You are so sweet!

HA, beware! Another CAS card cometh! It may look like I'm abusing the newly found style, but I'm pretty sure the drive won't last forever. I still love my layers, and as you can see, the card below is not quite free of them either...
As for now, I'm glad you like the new stuff :)

(on the side note - please don't tell me you see a cabbage in that flower... lol)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Harvest Gold), Artarama, Canson, white; stamps: PTI (In Bloom, Say It With Style); ink: ColorBox (Hunter Green), Memento (Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue); black pen

I made it with the FTL145 sketch, the wonderful summery colours of CR84FN32, and I think it's a fitting entry for CFC7 - Color Block.





Hope to see you again soon, for my TSG challenge sample! xoxo
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I am loving your CAS side! Love that you showcased how you can have layers and still keep it CAS :) Glad you came back to play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Chupa! That big blossom is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! My first thought was "Oh, mon petit choux!" (one of the first endearments I ever learned in French). I love it! I'm enjoying your CAS-ifying.
    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. didn't think it looked like a cabbage until you mentioned it-lol!! I love all the green in the layers, framed perfectly with the blues! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely, Chupa! Thanks for playing with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card Chupa! Love your bright, cheery take on the challenge colors! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you do any style so darn well! GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chupa, what a bold bright CAS card! Who said it was a cabbage?? THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! In bloom makes SUCH cute leaf lettuce!! I love it. Awesome.
    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that big green bloom is just beautiful! Super job,nice card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and dramatic! The colors really make a statement! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays. Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! Love it - the green flower is just amazing (No, Mum, that's not a cabbage!) - it's her eyesight! :) Seriously, I really, really like this. Very bold, very strong - fabulous! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzers!!! Such a beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my! How can anyone confuse that beautiful flower with a cabbage? Nothing against the cabbage plant but this is much prettier! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012