Thursday, 23 June 2011

A CASE of friendship

Yet another post for you today, folks! Make sure you'll scroll down for my CASE Study post, as well as the last TSG Blog Hop for June... some exciting things are going on ATM :)

I finally got around to playing with the current Free 4 All challenge on SCS, called "A CASE of friendship" (F4A69). It took me a while to pick an artist and the card, I would have at least a dozen of them that I'd readily CASE. I settled down for this amazing card, by my sweet friend Eva Dobilas (tradergirl). I love the card, and I love the person who made it... perfect combination :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, American Crafts (green, pink); paper: Basic Grey, Pink Paislee; stamps: There She Goes (Blossom By Blossom, Forever); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Celadon); Copics; Nestabilities Labels 18; sewing machine; border punch: EK Success; ribbon: SU!, stash; string: AnnaBelle Stamps; pinking scissors; Liquid Pearls (Petal Pink, Pastel Raspberry); flowers

I also picked up a colour inspiration from TSTR67, and I'm playing with Wild Orchid Challenge #26 - Shabby Chic Friendship.



I hope you like the card... it took me ages to make, but it was so much fun too. HA!
Take care, and have a fabby day!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love the stiching and you color beautifully Chupa! Just gorgeous :-)Thank you so very much for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING! Love the bold colors and all the little accents! Thanks for sharing with us this week at the TEA ROOM ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of beautiful eye candy in this gem!!! the liquid pearls around the label perfectly frames the beautifully coloured super cute girly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great creation in lovely colours! Thanks for playing along at Wild Orchid Crafts this time, hope to see you again at our next challenge!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012