Thursday, 16 June 2011

CASE Study Challenge #44

It's Thursday, and you know what it means... a new CASE Study challenge!! Our June Muse, Jill Foster, is such an inspiration. I adore her style, the amount of work that she puts into every single piece, and her skills are simply mind-blowing.
See for yourself! Here's this week inspiration card from Jill (my favourite in the July's lot!)



LinkLinkI wouldn't forgive myself, if I run through the month without trying my hand at the Jill-style, custom background :)
Now, I have no idea how to make such distinctive water splatters (I tried, but the effect is far from satisfactory - I shall investigate further), so instead I used a subtle background stamp (Distressing set from Glitz Design - also used on the TE butterflies)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, white; stamps: Glitz Design (Distressing), Taylored Expressions (Spread Your Wings); ink: Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), Memento (Rich Cocoa), assorted Versa Color inks; paper piercer; cotton twine; glitter glue

I used the TESC140 sketch (flipped on the side), and I find this week's Tuesday Trigger: Rainbow Bright, fitting perfectly as well!



Please visit the rest of the fabulous CASE Study Design Team's blogs, to see what yumminess they cooked up for your viewing pleasure this week:

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Jill Foster - June Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Thank you for popping in!!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. It's out of this world beautiful! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love that background color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design, those butterflies stand out marvelously against the orange background...just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love your card Chupa. Such pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Your row of butterflies ROCKS! BIG hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never gotten the water splatter the way I like either, but I keep trying :) Love your rainbow butterflies & that unique sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh la la!! loving the rainbow of butterflies against the bright background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012