Thursday, 23 June 2011

CASE Study Challenge #45

Looking for today's TSG Blog Hop? Please click HERE or scroll down. Thanks!

Time for a new CASE Study challenge, and another portion of YUMMY inspiration from Jill Foster! I love this week's card... heck, I love them all! Check out this amazing, serene scene that Jill created here:



LinkLinkI love sponging, but I seriously need to get some daubers, or whatever else works better than my pieces of shower sponge, that I've been using. I can never achieve the results as good, and the gradient as even, as Jill and the rest of my DT girls...
My humble take (I sponged the sky with ink, but watercoloured the sun):

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts (blue, black), white; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Stampendous (flowers) , AnnaBelle Stamps (sentiment); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Magic (Sea Breeze); watercolour pencils & blending pen; corner rounder: EK Success; sewing machine

I'm playing again with Lucy's Lovely Lines sketch at Lily Pad Cards, and also Color Inspiration Challenge #6 at Paper Crafts Connection.



Please visit the rest of the fabulous CASE Study Design Team's blogs, to see what yumminess they cooked up for your viewing pleasure this week:

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Jill Foster - June Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Thank you for stopping by!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Chupa. Really lovely layout, stitching, colours - all stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You simply blow me away with how many cards you make and they are ALL so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely gorgeous! It reminds me of Japan...where I'll be spending the better part of July :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colors and I think your sponging is GREAT! I was wondering how you did the sun b/c it looks so awesome! I'll have to try mixing the watercolors with the ink next time! HUGS and thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sponging is fabulous, and there is nothing wrong with a humble old bath sponge, it works better than the car washing sponge I use (must b why sponging doesnt work for me!) -lol!! you could always invest in an airbrush-hehehe!
    all this aside your card looks amazing, the colours fabulous and the image you have used is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chupa, this is really lovely - I especially like the subtle blue flowers barely showing. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012