Thursday, 30 June 2011

CASE Study Challenge #46

We are sadly saying good-bye to Jill Foster at CASE Study this week, she has been an amazing inspiration, and a joy to have. I will miss seeing everyone's takes on her cards, I think she pushed us all hard off our comfort zones... but wasn't it fun??
This week's inspiration is one of my favourites from Jill:



LinkLinkDoes she have a way with colour or what?? sigh...
I wanted to recreate the impact of the strongly coloured focal panel, against the neutral background. Encouraged after seeing the last week's DT cards, I decided that I'd try that with black.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts (black), white; paper: Kaisercraft (Loire Valley); stamps: Flourishes (Spring Bouquets), SU! (Season Of Friendship); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; black pen;pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps

I used the lovely SC339 sketch:


I'd love you to visit the rest of the CASE Study Design Team's blogs, to see what they cooked up with the given inspiration...

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Jill Foster - June Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
I'll see you later :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Chupa, this image is GORGEOUS and your colouring is INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a very busy little colouring bee with this gem!!The boarder around the edge and the shading is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous stuff! The coloring on this is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is out of this world! I love that bright bouquet against the black background! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012