Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Crafty evening

Share time, peeps! Just a crafty evening... nothing unusual, so I'll get right to the merit :)
I've got two new cards, one feminine, and one masculine...

The first one, is made with the card sketch from My Mind's Eye Blog Challenge #24. I used the lovely Lime Twist papers, a collection that I'm quickly becoming addicted to...



The additional challenge is to pick a song for an inspiration, and mine is (yep, you guessed it), "Butterfly Kisses" :)
I knew the song title but had no idea who sang it, so I googled it and apparently it's Bob Carlisle.

LinkPhotobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Simply Chartreuse), white; paper: My Mind's Eye (Lime Twist); stamp: The Craft's Meow (Butterfly Kisses - sentiment); ink: Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), Memento (Rich Cocoa); butterfly punch: Cristina Re; border punch: Fiskars; pearl brads

I must've lost my mojo completely, after finishing the card above, as I was fiddling around with the second one for too long, and I'm still not sure whether I like it at all :/

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (True Thyme (?)), American Crafts (black), white; paper: Fancy Pants Designs (Hot Chocolate), Basic Grey (Basics); stamps: There She Goes (Cattitude); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; border punch: EK Success; ribbon: SU!; string: AnnaBelle Stamps; brads

It's made with the CPS222 sketch:



See you tomorrow! xoxo
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Awww...I danced with my dad to Butterfly Kisses at my wedding reception. Brings back the memory of a sweet moment!

    Both cards are gorgeous, Chupa! I always love all the great details you add to your cards!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. I love the kitty one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work as always!!! Thanks for joining us at CPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When they passed out talent you got a double dose. Very creative, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning design and love the layers/stitching. Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them, both very different but both gorgeous!!! I didn't realise you had that butterfly punch, consider it added to the list!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two more great cards! The first one is so pretty and I love the sentiment. The second is just awesome...love the stamp set and sentiment..I'm a cat lover and converted my bf from a dog person to a cat person so he would like this card...great sketches as well :)
    PS. Have you seen this YouTube video?:
    http://youtu.be/mTTwcCVajAc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chupa, I love the way you mix patterned papers, I must be more brave with this! lol. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the cat. That card is the cat's meow! Love your paper choices. Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love both of your card! What a great use of the CPS sketch, so glad you played along.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I realize this is an older post, but if you happen to see my comment, would you mind sharing who makes the butterfly punch you used? I love that style. Thank you!

    Shar
    scrapendipity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that is a Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that is a Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012