Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Flourishes new release sketch

Hello, good to see you again :)
I'm popping in with a card, made for the Flourishes new release sketch challenge, FLLCJUNSKETCH:



I'm already lovin' this release, the Zinnias are stunning! I used another lovely set on my sample, Lenten Rose.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts (blue), recycled kraft; paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose - Hazel); stamps: Flourishes (Lenten Rose, Taglines); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; sewing machine; border punch: Fiskars; string

I hope you'll like it... and heck, I hope I'll win! HA!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Breathtaking Iwona! You've done some BEAUTIFUL things with this stamp set -- I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! The yellow really pops off the teal. I love this sketch and you worked it out very well with the Lenten Rose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sketch and I LOVE your take on it! I adore the colours and I love the Lenten Rose stamp set (it will be on my next Flourishes order).

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZERS!!! This is eye popping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wauwwwwww its verry beautiful!!!! great colours!
    xx petra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, that sure is a lot of cut work too. Looks wonderful. Thanks so much for playing in Flourishes Get Sketchy Challenge. Stacy aka Twinshappy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ROCKED this stamp set and this sketch Chupa! I love the popped lenten roses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowee Zowee, Chupa, this is AMAZING! The vibrant colors, popped up flowers, and perfect coloring make this one a real stunner! Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love how you matted everything in kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your creation and cased it. Here's my version. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2040895?&cat=500&ppuser=130765
    Beth Greco

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012