Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Guest Designer at Cardabilities

Well, here I am again :)
This time I'd like to share the creation, that I prepared for my Guest Designing gig this week, over at the Cardabilities challenge blog.
Here's the fabulous sketch (love it!!):

...and my card, that I happen to love equally... lol

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (River Rock), PTI (Rustic White), red; paper: Webster's Pages, My Mind's Eye; stamps: The Craft's Meow (Fly Free); ink: Versa Magic (Niagara Mist), Memento (London Fog), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); sewing machine; pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; flowers; Leafy Branch die: Taylored Expressions

Hop on over to the Cardabilities blog, to see the rest of the lovely creations, prepared by the Design Team! There is some serious talent there, folks :)

I'd also like to take an opportunity, and share a couple of photos from today, of my Chuplet... I don't care that I'm biased - she's such a gorgeous, talented, artistic, cheerful and photogenic baby! Oh yes, that and sooo much more :)





Currently her biggest love is drawing (oh yes, let me add - on just about anything that doesn't move)
I spy an artist in the making :)





Smooches,
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. WOWAAAA this is stunning! LOVE how the red pops!
    And such adorable pics of the lil bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Прекрасная открытка!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch and the pictures of Chuplet are adorable! I see she is a lefty too :) Give her a snuggle for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! Congrats on the guest spot :) And little Chuplet is certainly adorable!! Love that age!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love what you did with the sketch and the pop of red but my fave thing about the post are the photo's for the cute little Chuplet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and even lovelier little sweetheart! Those pix of her drawing are priceless - what a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is stunning...I think I saw it earlier and still this time, it took my breath away! Your little one is VERY gorgeous and photogenic! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012