Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Hybrid!

Um, yes... it took me longer than I expected to come back to you. I was busy, busy, BUSY! last night, working on my DT assignments, and I wasn't able to squeeze in any 'leisurely' stamping.
This morning, however, I did have some time, when my fabulous mum-in-law took Zuzia to a music group :)

As I was searching for the paper to suit the sketch that I wanted to play with, I just couldn't find anything that I liked enough (strangely enough!)
I decided that I refresh my mind and do something else for a while, perhaps I'd find just the right design later on. I started doing some cleaning in my cupboard, and I stumbled upon a long forgotten folder with digital papers, that I printed out long ago, when I didn't have any patterned papers yet. Oh, how fun!
There are some incredible designs available on the internet, and the fun part is that there are lots of freebies too, so I never had to pay a dollar to get them.
So, I enjoyed the change well enough, to make these two hybrid cards...

One for Card Patterns sketch 119:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, PTI (Rustic Cream); paper: digital; stamps: Layers Of Color (Flutterescent); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); paper doily: Martha Stewart; lace trim; flower; Liquid Pearls (Petal Pink); buttons



...and one for WMSC51:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, PTI (Blush Rose); paper: digital; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Fancy Phrases, Vintage Labels 10, Roses In Bloom), Hero Arts (Elegant Brocade); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), Memento (Lady Bug), Versa Magic (Aloe Vera); pearls: Kaisercraft; Liquid Pearls (Petal Pink); sewing machine



Thank you for visiting my lil' crafty corner :) Have a good one!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Wow you are a busy girl, how on earth do you make this many AMAZING cards! LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, absolutely fabulous cards. I really like the first one. The colors are just so soothing. The stitching on the seond is perfect.

    You are one amazing lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I don't know how you keep up let alone find time to do, "leisurely stamping"! LOL...you are Super Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome use of the sketch, Chupa! The colors are bold and fantastic, and I love how you layered those labels! Love the blue rose, too, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both gorgeous. However, I really, really like the blue roses on your WMSC51 card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both amazing! Love them! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012