Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Make mine a double

Just an ordinary evening's post, folks... Short and sweet, as I'm looking forward to some sleep soon (I think I'm catching cold, not happy!)
I played with MOJO193, Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge #24 - Embossed Layers, and Lily Pad Cards Inspiration Challenge #2 (I was inspired by the beautiful, vivid colours of Lin's card from the challenge post).

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, cream, white, recycled kraft; paper: Echo Park Paper; stamps: My Favorite Things; Copics; Leafy Branch die: Taylored Expressions; paper flowers; pearls: Kaosercraft; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Textile); ric-rac ribbon: SU!; sewing machine


Stay warm (especially fellow Aussies) and happy :) I'll see you tomrrow, mwah!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Chupa, this so darling. I love her dress. Take care and get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I LOVE this! Adorable image, the rose is so real looking, and there's ICE CREAM! Love these happy colors, too! Thanks for joining us at Lily Pad Cards! (and for the mention :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! Love the colors, and this image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card - thanks for playing along with us at Lily Pad Cards! Love your color choices and patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012