It's time for the weekly challenge at the AnnaBelle Stamps blog, and this week we're saying it with masking & sponging!
Sounds like fun?? Sure does!
On my sample, I used the Baby Joy stamp set, that I illustrated for AnnaBelle Stamps.
I stamped the hands twice on white paper, cut one to size and fussy cut the other image. Then I aligned both stamps, secured with tape at the back of the paper, and sponged around.
This is the effect:
Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush), white; paper: My Mind's Eye (Quite Contrary); stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps (Baby Joy); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Petal Pink, Opera Pink); buttons; black pen; grey Copic marker; corner rounder: EK Success
I'm playing with SCS336 sketch, and the colours of CC326 (Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo).
I'd love you to check out what the rest of our talented DT girls designed today!
How To Play Along :
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Our Sketch Challenge Runs from the last Friday of a month through till the last Friday of the following month.
- Each Friday in between we have themed challenges. To be eligible for the monthly prize of a $20 gift voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps you MUST take part in the sketch challenge AND one of the weekly challenges.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Include a link back to the AnnaBelle Stamps blog in your post.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 5 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, but you can play along without them. For those who use AnnaBelle stamps and upload to the Gallery HERE then you will also be in the running to be our Monthly Guest Designer!
I hope you'll play along with us! Thank you for coming - have a fabulous day!