Saturday, 18 June 2011

Scrappy Saturday Challenge - Party Time!

It's time for another fun Scrappy Saturday challenge, over at the Wee Memories blog! The challenge this week is Party Time - birthday cards, invitations, gifts, etc...

The sponsor of the challenge is Eat Cake Graphics, and they're kindly offering a $25 Gift Certificate to the lucky winner.



Here's my simple birthday card... another project in the CAS-ify me category!
(I'd never expect to say this, but I'm really having a blast with CAS. I feel like I discovered a whole new world, in the hobby that I thought is not going to give me any ground-breaking thrills anytime soon :))

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Aqua Mist, Rustic White), American Crafts (black, orange), recycled kraft; stamps: PTI (Year Of Flowers - Larkspurs, Mega Mixed Messages), Glitz Design (Distressing), Waltzingmouse Stamps (Vintage Labels 18); ink: Memento (Lady Bug, Rich Cocoa, Tangelo); Copics; buttons; Nestabilities Labels 18

I'm playing with Lucy's sketch at Lily Pad Cards, and PDCC86 (colours).


I'm also entering the card into CFC7 - Color Blocking.



If you would like to play with us, visit the Wee Memories blog, where you can link up your creation. You'll be able to see the rest of the lovely DT creations there too.
Thank you for visiting!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. And I'm having a blast watching you rock CAS, girlie! Love the layered stamped images and your colour combo just ooooozes style!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Thank you for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card! Love how you managed to combine all those challenges together! Adore the Larkspurs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! Love how you combined so many challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! So very elegant too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, lovely card! I love the softness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome CAS design, my dear...and while you're at it, this also qualifies for this month's Dirty Dozen theme of "text me". Love what you've done with the colors, too! Now go share the love over at SCS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. There's something so right about colored images stamped directly on kraft. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this color combination - what a great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing at Lily Pad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, Chupa! And perfectly CAS! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHHH! Chupa--I think this is beautiful! LOVE those peach buttons and the text--PRETTY! THANKS so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012