Sunday, 19 June 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #16

I'm waaaay too late with my sketch this weekend, sorry for that!
I forgot all about it last evening, and I had no time to sit down to it until this late afternoon.
Better late than never - here it is!!



I had several stamps in mind, for the narrow vertical panel (it's such a versatile sketch, one of my favs), but since I felt like colouring, I settled down for these amazingly gorgeous apples from Flourishes.



Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Ripe Avocado, Aqua Mist), white blending card; stamps: Flourishes (Apple of My Eye); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; border punch: EK Success; buttons

These lovely colours of JUGS89 suited my idea well... I also thought it would be fun to play the JAI72 again, which is all about colouring in :)
Link

---------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, please use the code SSC16.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Have fun with it :)
Photobucket


9 comments:

  1. I am one of your newer followers. I visit Splitcoast (GAILNM) daily, and I am always drawn to your cards even before I know it's one of yours. That's what happened with this beauty. Love it. Your coloring is wonderful. If I find time, I will try and enter the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all cards you made are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa!!! Your coloring is truly ASTOUNDING!!! WOW! It's already made it on to my Pinterest CASE file! LOVE your sketch too! I hope I can find time to play along - it's so inspiring! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the image and your coloring! What a lovely card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummmmmmo!! totally agree with the others, the colouring is awesome, the layout is brilliant!
    watch out for my take on your sketch tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colouring, thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmmmm cute! This is quite the delicious card. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colouring as always Chupa and thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Add Ink! I need some colouring lessons from you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOK at YOU, sweet thing - and I mean that on MANY levels - this is DELICIOUS! I love that you are doing a sketch challenge - and what a stunning combo with our colors this week! OUTSTANDING color work - this is so life like, I swear I hear the honey beez-a-buzzin'! You're a peach... uh, ur, should I say APPLE! Love this, dear! Thanks for sharing with THE girls - Just US, that is! xo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012