Saturday, 25 June 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #17

Good evening, sweethearts!
I hope your weekend is off to a great start. I wish mine was way longer than two days, we're almost halfway through and I feel like the day run through at warp speed... *sigh*
Here's my next sketch for you!



I'm experiencing quite a severe lack of mojo tonight. So... no exciting samples from me, I'm afraid. this one just about passed the acceptable mark ;)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, PTI (Rustic White); paper: Kaisercraft; stamps: Inkadinkado (Best Friends), PTI (Fancy Flourishes); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, London Fog), PTI (Fresh Snow), Distress Ink (Pumice Stone); Copics; Nestabilities Scalloped Circles; Score Buddy; buttons; white pen: Signo

My colours were inspired by Tuesday Trigger: Lovely as a Lullaby.
Link

---------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, please use the code SSC17.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Have fun with it :)
Photobucket


10 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love your flowers and birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the flowers, birds and PTI swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually quite beautiful, Chupa! You know, most people are lucky on a good day to create something as beautiful as you do on a bad day, LOL...you're SO talented...don't take it for granted :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nothing short of beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Chupa! Thanks for the awesome sketch and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so yummy!! can't wait to give this sketch a whirl! If you find a way of adding in an extra weekend day please give me a shout out-lol! never seems to be enough time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chupa, this is so beautiful. I love the flourish swirls and the colors you chose for this card. Love the sketch, may have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how dimensional this card is the colors you used for the birds and flowers give it so much WOW.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012