Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Smooches

I'm popping in once again, with a card I made this morning. A classic in-between(er), as I'm calling these. This means put together in random intervals, whenever I had five minutes break from the chores and Zuzia :)
It started with this inspiration from Pinterest. As soon as I saw Cristina's pin, with the fabulous letterpress pattern, I knew I wanted to give that look a go. Heck, I LOOOVE letterpress, but obviously I can't recreate that. I could white emboss my flowers, though.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recylced kraft, Canson (blue), American Crafts (Coffee), white; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Say It With Style, Blooming Button Bits, There She Goes (In Stitches); ink: VersaMark, Memento (Lady Bug, Rich Cocoa); white embossing powder; Score-Pal; ribbon: SU!

I couldn't pass on the fabulous sketch of JAI73, and I paired it with the colours of Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #9. The sketch was rotated 45 degrees, and my colours turned out somewhat bolder... *cough*



This is also my second entry into Stamp It! Cards Week Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll join me at midnight EST, for a fun little tutorial, that I prepared for TSG Wednesday Trends :)
TTYL,
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Some lucky recipient is going to love this happy card! I like the strong colours and pattern. Also the extra scoring on the blue band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold colours Iwona and your lovely card does have a very happy feel to it. Thanks so much for playing with us again this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's bold and it's beautiful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Chupa! Loving the colors you've used!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chupa! Thanks again for linking up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012