Thursday, 9 June 2011

Spread your wings

Ok guys, I promise this is my last post for tonight (by Australian means), but I hope you'll check out my earlier posts - there's been a couple today... *cheeky grin*
Not much to say about the card below, really... apart from the fact that I'm surprised to have managed to keep it all in soft pastels. Ha!
If you know me, you know that I like vintage/shabby, but I also DO love colour, and rarely ever I'd deliberately leave them all so muted :)
The best part... I love it!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, Core'Dinations (textured), PTI (Rustic Cream); paper: Pink Paislee; stamps: The Craft's Meow (Fly Free, Butterfly Kisses); ink: Memnto (Tuxedo Balck), Versa Magic (Aloe Vera), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); lace trim: Kaisercraft; sewing machine; paper doily; twill ribbon; button; string; butterfly punch: Martha Stewart; QuicKutz embossing folder (Diamonds & Dots)

I'm entering this card into CR84FN31 (colours), and TSTR65 - embossing.



I'm going to sign off for the day now, but see you tomorrow at noon Australian time (10pm EST), for a fresh new AnnaBelle Stamps challenge!
Mwah,
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. So very pretty, Chupa! I adore that PP Butterfly Garden paper and what an adorable stamped image - so sweet! Thanks for sharing this little lovelie with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards, Chupa!!! You're an absolute inspiration to your followers (proudly I'm among them)....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love it, too! Awesome papers & love all the extra details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh chupa spectular!!!!!!! Thank you soooo much for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I always say, "wow", about your cards but, seriously, WOW! I can't think of anything else to say, lol. All of your cards are GORGEOUS and I just ADORE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog design is really great! I love it! And this card is super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! Love these colors. Overstamping sentiment on dp is perfect!! Guess I'm going to have to get his silhouette!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Chupa! Love the Pink Paislee DP and the sweet butterflies! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. where oh where do I start with this beauty!! the combination of textures is amazing and the image is just too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012